After sales service
Your product comes from an official Acton Europe reseller
Please contact the retailer where you purchased your product.
This will take charge of managing your after-sales service.
What is the Procedure to follow if your product is broken down ?
Send the following information by email:
- Product purchase invoice
- Product serial number
- Symptoms of the breakdown (precise description, circumstance of the breakdown, photos ...)
Send your request from this contact form : Contact us !
Our after-sales service will guide you in solving this failure.
▶ Either by telephone troubleshooting or by email exchange.
▶ Either by offering you a return to our workshops using a return agreement number. Keep it safe.
In the case of a return to the workshop, please complete digitally and print the enclosed return slip. Complete it in its entirety.
Add this return slip to the package you send to us.
Be sure to return the product in its original packaging with all its accessories so that it is supported by our after-sales service and that it travels without any risk.
For coverage under warranty, the shipping costs to our workshop are the responsibility of the customer and the costs of return to our expense. In the case of an intervention outside the warranty, the return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Acton Europe warranty
Acton Europe makes every effort to satisfy you !
Your product is guaranteed for 2 years or 2000 km except wearing parts in normal use. The Lithium battery and the original charger supplied with the product are guaranteed for 1 year.
Keep the box, it will be necessary in the event of a service return. No product will be accepted if it is not in its original packaging.
When is my warranty not valid?
Excluding general warranty
- Abnormal use of the product
- Product drops / shocks
- Product Breakage
- Pneumatic wear and wear of the inner tube
- Autonomy problem (depending on the case)
- Lighting systems (Led, headlights ...)
- Wear parts in general
- If the product has been dismantled by someone other than Acton Europe after-sales service.
Excluding battery warranty
- If the storage conditions are not respected.
Storage conditions recommended between +5°C and +35°C in a dry and healthy place.
- If the recharging conditions are not respected.
Recommended charging conditions between +10°C and +30°C in a dry and healthy place, with a charge at least every 3 months.
- If the conditions of use are not respected.
Recommended conditions of use between 0°C and +35°C.
- If the capacity is greater than 50% of the advertised nominal value.
- In case of oxidation and / or humidity.
Some spare parts are available on our website for minor maintenance.
Other, more delicate tasks are only carried out in our workshops. Contact our after-sales service for a quote request.